- Textile Printing – 12 of the same design
- One to Six Color Paper or Poster Printing – 100 of the same design
SECOND PLACEMENT PRINTING
- Half Price (50% off) of the above prices for a 2nd placement (back, neck, hemline, sleeve or tag printing)
- Applied to the design element with the fewest colors
OTHER IMPORTANT INFO
- Typical Turnaround time is 7-10 business days.
- Dark garments may require an underlay. Underlays are priced as an additional color..
- Our largest dimension is 12.5 W x 16 H inches for standard textile printing.
- Color swaps are $25 each, per additional color.
The pricing breakdowns listed above represent our most common order sizes. We are happy to work with you on orders of more than 300 shirts. Just ask us for custom pricing on larger orders!
We offer a wide variety brands and styles, ranging from standard, heavy cotton shirts to premium ring spun cotton and poly/cotton blends. We break down the shirts that we offer into 2 basic tiers. Roughly estimating the cost of your project is as simple as picking which tier of shirt you want to use and adding the cost of printing!
Tier 1: Starting at $3.50 per Short Sleeve T-shirt- Standard Cotton and Blended T-shirt (Hanes Tagless, 6 oz, Hanes Comfort Blend EcoSmart 5.2 oz).
Tier 2: Starting at $5.00 per Short Sleeve T-shirt – Premium Cotton and Blended Shirts (Cotton Heritage 5.5 oz, Hanes Beefy T’s 6.1 oz, Hanes X-Temp Tri-blend 4.5 oz).
For long sleeve, hoodie, or specialty cut shirts, please call for pricing.
Our designers work with both Mac and PC, and the ordering process is the easiest if you supply us the artwork in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, or Inkscape SVG file. If your artwork is in a JPEG, PDF, or other format, don’t worry, we will work with you through the design process to make sure the design matches your vision. Graphic design charges apply for artwork submitted that is not print ready.